Do you need additional space to help comply with COVID-19 regulations?
Have you thought about using a marquee structure to help your business comply with the new Coronavirus regulations?
If you require extra space for a staff training area, testing stations, additional storage or packing space, isolation or waiting areas or for catering and dining space, we can help you achieve exactly what is required.
We provide marquees to all areas of the South West, South Wales, Southern England and London too.
Clearspan Marquee Structures for Hire Across South West England, South Wales, Southern England and London
We can help with:
• Supplying any size of marquee from 3m to 15m width – you can link any number of our marquees together to create the size you require.
• We offer flexible arrangements for short and long-term hire.
• We can provide all the extras including lighting, electricity, flooring, heating and furniture.
• Our marquees are clear span which means they can be positioned on most surfaces and they benefit from not requiring guide ropes or central poles.
• Up to date technology makes installation of our marquees fast and efficient.
• We can come and assess the area to ensure that we advise the best option available – all adhering to the current social distancing regulations.
Experienced Marquee Hire Company
The team at Barny Lee Marquees are here to help. With over 17 years of experience in the events industry we can work with you to create the space that you need to help keep you and the people around you safe.
We are always on hand to assist with any queries and we pride ourselves on being flexible and adaptable.
Get in touch with the team today for free advice on 01934 713198.